It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2008, 02:21 PM   #1
(male)

inn007 HB User
Tinnitus driving me crazy!! - can it be linked to BP?

Hey all,

im new to the forum and i'm so GLAD i found you guys - the info on here is extremely useful.

i was diagnosed Bipolar 2 years back after a major 'manic' or pshycotic episode, not sure which one is correct.

In short:
After 3 nights without sleep I ended up at the airport with the camcorder and laptop in my hands trying to charter a plane (without any money) to warn the president about an upcoming World War III, the police got me eventually and i ended up in hospital

After that I fell in a deep depression and a couple of months thereafter I went into another episode like the one above, just a different story.

I was hospitalized. Again...

I'm now on the following meds
600 mg Camcolit Lithium
10 mg Zolpidem (night times)
150mg Wellbutrin SR

I'm currently in my lows, depressed and tired... (battling)

The question is however, can Tinnitus (a constant ringing or loud noise in the inner ear) be linked to Bipolar patients or can it be a result of the MEDS Combination.

About a month and a half back I started to develop Tinnitus with a slight bit of Vertigo. The tinnitus is now severe and I can't seem to get rid of it. It's a constant loud 'ring' sound in my head and its irritating me to bits.

thanks

Closed Thread