It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2008, 07:43 AM   #1
(female)

kccanecorsos HB User
So tired... and frustrated

Hi all. I posted a little while back about Lithium making me sleep and unable to function for days. I went back to the dr yesterday, told her what happened. She said that was very unusual, and just told me to take it earlier in the day. I told her I can't really do that b/c it made me go to sleep, and I have a 3 yr old who DOESN'T go to sleep as soon as I get off work... I feel so frustrated, like she isn't listening to me. She is insisting I have BP b/c I am extremely irritable and impulsive. I am so irritable b/c I am tired ALL THE TIME. Even before the lithium. I am tired of living my life being tired and exhausted... I KNOW I have ADD. Every symptom is my life. It even is in my family, my brother even has it. I don't feel BP is a correct diagnosis... I can't afford to go to another dr now.

All of you that have been diagnosed w/ BP, are you tired ALL the time? No matter how much and how well you sleep? Is that a symptom? I have never had a manic experience. The dr says my irritability is hypomania... Does any of this sound familiar? What has helped you all who experience chronic fatigue daily. So much so that it is ruining your life?

Old 07-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

seaturtle HB User
Re: So tired... and frustrated

Can you see another pdoc? They need to listen to and respond to you. There are other meds out there (unless you can't take them for some reason).

Especially with a little one to care for, of course you can't be exhausted all the time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread