It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2008, 07:05 AM   #1
(female)

nevaeh75 HB User
help!!!!!!!

hi everyone......i'm a 33 yr old woman struggling with bi-polar.........i was diagnosed when i was 16....by 19 i went off all my meds thinking i knew better than all the drs. well i guess i didn't for many years i was out of control and thought i was just being normal....i got addicted to meth (7yrs clean)well recently (last yr) i about lost it all my home my family and my husband,i was so out of control that i spent $2500.00 and don't know on what or where.......got us $1200.00 overdrwn & my husband who doesn't really understand or does'nt seem to want to understand my disorder was ready to take the kids and go........thank god we came up with a better solution (he has total control of the money now)it is frustrating at times but something that has to be.....@ 9 -10 months ago i went back on meds i'm taking lamictal but it seems to make my depression worse.....lowerd energy....i used to be the type of person that washed my walls at least once a week and use a toothbrush to clean the baseboards of my kitchen at least once a month......crazy huh?

i'm looking for a balance b/c now i don't want to do nething.....and i got 3 young kids.........my dr. won't listen to me... i just want to have the energy to live life and clean house.....i don't even have the uumph to take my kids to the park.......i've gained @ 40lbs in the 3 yrs mayb that has something to do with it ....just can't seem to get the baby bulge off.......then i had a complete hysterectomy @ 2 yrs ago......just looking for advice suggestions?????? i'm tired of being tired and all!!!!!!!!! thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-17-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

CarenR HB User
Re: help!!!!!!!

Hello, welcome to the board. You will learn a lot and find comfort knowing of others journey with Bipolar.

Caren Bipolar 1.. and zyprexa 5 mgs.

Old 07-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
(female)

nevaeh75 HB User
Re: help!!!!!!!

carenr ...............thank you.......went and saw my primary phy. 2day.......i love her to death not many people let alonr drs would call your home just to see how one of their patients was doing while thoussands of miles away on vacation she did that when my mom got worse in her health my mom just passed away in feb.2008......i'm sure that has an effect on my depression......coming to the realization that i have no parents my dad passed in nov 2004.....but i do hope to get some advice and just others to talk to......

Last edited by nevaeh75; 07-17-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Closed Thread