It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
(female)

twisted71 HB User
Sorry I have been MIA for a while.

I was doing okay for a while and then I found out my brother has lymphoma and it has spread through most of his body. he was in the hospital for almost a month. And I couldn't get home to him. Thankfully the chemo so far has helped and he is at home now and doing better. But it sent me into a depression for a few weeks. I went to see my pdoc on saturday though and she has upped my depakine from 500 mg. to 1000 mg. It seems to be helping some so far and I am getting some of my energy back and my mood is better.

I did overdo it today though when I went to the gym. I did a 15 minute workout and then went swimming for a little bit. but after the workout I was so weak I could barely swim. So I guess even though I am feeling better I need to take it easy on myself.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know how I was doing and why I hadn't been here in a while.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Am I depressed? This is long, sorry :\ Aahna Depression 6 11-12-2009 05:24 AM
I decided to break it off with her. Responses/input is needed. Sorry if im annoying. sgtcalypso Relationship Health 2 12-02-2008 03:57 PM
Stress and Pain from Surgery "Money" mess...sorry for going MIA skych Chronic Pain 6 08-31-2008 05:04 PM
Trying to make sense of a shocking break-up...advice needed! (LONG! Sorry!) LAgirl81 Relationship Health 6 02-07-2008 11:55 AM
Alzheimer's and an Arrant Protein (What's the connection?) Sorry..Long gizmolove Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 31 03-28-2007 12:57 PM