It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2008, 03:27 AM   #1
(female)

millie84 HB User
get diagnosed where to go london bipolar

get diagnosed where to go london bipolar

Old 08-19-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
(female)

Bunnylover HB User
Re: get diagnosed where to go london bipolar

Can you give us a little more information? Are you looking for a health professional, a support group?

I'm in the US, so maybe this is different in the UK, but I would start by asking your GP for recommendations if you're looking for a psychiatrist (if you don't have one you probably should) or a therapist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2008, 01:56 AM   #3
(female)

millie84 HB User
Re: get diagnosed where to go london bipolar

hi bunny,
sorry i posted the thread when i was still struggling with the site's settings and i was so determined to get it out that i just had to see it written down somewhere.. not sure if this makes any sense.. quite sure it doesn't... though i've first thought that i might be bipolar when i was about 16..i'm 24 now and the other day was the only time when i first managed to write it down, so that other people could read it as well..

it scared me bacause in my recent lows i've started thinking about suicide, and it's not the first time i've had that sort of thoughts, it's just now i actually planned on who would have what of my stuff and it's just proving harder to organise my thoughts

i've contacted a therapist and i'm going in for a meeting on monday... i just hope i find the strenght to show up
it's proving hard to stick to anything, plans wise.
thank you though!
Millie

Closed Thread