It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2008, 07:23 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

seaturtle HB User
Up we go again

HI, everyone,

I am pretty frustrated right now. For the past couple of weeks, I've had migraines, all kinds of muscle pain (fibro), and the deep depression we're all blessed with.

Today, all of sudden, I am racing around nonstop, my head is going from one idea to another, my memory is super-sharp and my mind very clear. I've been going for ten hours nonstop, and haven't slept but 2 hours the last few nights. I feel just fine - a little too fine.

My pdoc suggested I raise the Lamictal, but I'm leary of that right now, since it tends to make me speed more for a few weeks after an increase.

I know there's not much I can do about it, just venting, I guess. The weather has been erratic - rain, chilly, the sunny and hot, and tonight going down into the 40's. The back up to the 80s a couple of days. Does anyone else get triggered by weather changes?

Thanks for listening, and I send everyone a hug and hope we're all doing okay.

Seaturtle

Old 08-19-2008, 08:37 PM   #2
(female)

Elf_Ears HB User
Re: Up we go again

Weather definately effects me. I get more depressed in the winter, and sunny days liven me up.

I hope you are soon able to sleep normally and become more stable. I'm on lamictal too. Just getting to know it, really. I'd ask your pdoc if there's something that can help the insomnia while the lamictal builds to the higher level.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2008, 03:50 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

NutshellNutter HB User

Hi seaturtle,
It's been along while since I spoke to you... thank-you for your replies to my posts of recent.

It seems we're going opposite poles at the moment to each other - but just wanted to give you an electronic hug anf let you know we're thinking of you.

Think about the pdoc's mention of a Lamictal increase - it seems they are always right in the end (in my experience) even if it means a little more speed before getting levelled again.....

Nut.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:25 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

CarenR HB User

HI I really dont envy you those headaches.. I went to massage therapy and it healed my headaches......

hugs, Caren...

thank you for responding to my posts..

Closed Thread