It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

seaturtle HB User
Forgot to add my plans

I've also decided to move out of this small town. I want to go back to New York, then move to London and live there for a year, then to France and then Scandinavia.

Maybe it's a good thing I'm on SSI and can't really travel because of agoraphobia. But I am feeling if I still feel this good, I can do these things, and have to pull myself back from actually trying to do them.

I'm trying to remember I'm in a manicky state and hold myself back.

Any suggestions would be welcome - I'm afraid I will go off my nut a bit here.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2008, 04:34 AM   #2
(female)

sped57 HB User
Re: Forgot to add my plans

Hi Seaturtle- I don't post too often, but rather, I read most of the posts. I have noticed that you answer and give inspiration to just about everyone - this is great! I hope that you are not so manic at this point. I also would love to go to NY, France, London and Scandanavia with you - I get bored easily and would go anywhere, anytime. The trouble right now is, school starts next week and I will be stuck in the same room all day. Just wanted to say that you really offer a lot of help to others on this board and I really hope that you have a good day and that things are going well for YOU! Keep up the good replies - lots of people need them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2008, 08:47 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

CarenR HB User

Seaturtle,, that sounds so exciting, can I come also?// hahahhaha

hugs, caren

Old 08-22-2008, 08:29 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

seaturtle HB User

Thank you so much. I am so glad I can be useful here.

As far as my "plans", they are a Wish List. I keep them in my thoughts as hopes, and I guess, partly denial, too.

In the past, I remember I would take on impossible tasks, thinking that if I committed to something huge, I'd make myself able to do it. I made great big messes that way, having, of course, to back out every time.

Well, perhaps a miracle (or the lottery, lol) will come our way and we'll be able to take off in style. Now that one belongs in the Fantasy Box - but why not have fanatasies?

Thanks for answering, hope everything is okay with you,

Seaturtle

Closed Thread