It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
(male)

urbandale HB User
My thoughts about my bipolar

I'm on zyprexa and lexapro. Zyprexa going up to 10 mg. If this makes me gain more than 5 lbs of weight I am done with it. Working out is what helps keep me sane. If I either get too zonked out, or put on too much weight I'm done. But I also decided to give this 2 weeks and be at 10 mg. Because some of the negative stuff is already decreasing. Like I'm not as fatigued now. I also want to see what a "regular" dose would do. I will say that it has a definite mellowing affect. But not like a zanax. It just takes the sting out of my rages. Anyway, I'm still worried about this stuff, but 2 or three weeks of a trial and I'll know for sure if it is going to work.

I'll sayd this. It's not as bad as risperdal. I could not take the orthostatic hypotension. Or the heart palpitations. Absolutely horrible. I'd rather be mentally ill than have that.

What does anybody else think about this stuff.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread