It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
(male)

nick9393 HB User
Angry Help???

Ok, I went to the doctors and they said i had adhd, then i went to anotehr and was told i was bipolar.. im 15, I took pills, and I was find while i was on them, the second they went off i went ****ign NUTS.... and i get mad pretty easily... Like is this normal, I called my house for my brother and my little sister picked up and said " he doesnt wanan talk" and i said "i dont give a **** u better let me talk" and she said "make me" and i said "wait till i ****ign get home" and she kept saying "he doesnt wanna talk" i got so ******.... if she was there i would have choked her soo bad... jstu for bieng a ***** and pushign me aroudn cause shes on the phone... and my brother was saying **** about me and calling me **** and telling ppl **** that wasnt true so i choked him rly bad and punched holes in my moms house... and wen i get mad its not extremely long.. but wen i do i get so ****** i dont think of anything.. the only thing i wanna do is kill and punch stuff and break things, i just go ****ign crazy and punch people, holes i nthe wall and windows. then later i sometimes jsut compeltely forget or smoetimes if i think really hard i can sometimes remember wat i did.. btu i just like go of and cant help it.. I cantstop it at all... it just happens.. and wen im done i dont talk much and sometimes wenever im home alone i get relly bored, then extremely depressed.. i cant be home for too long because i get so depressed..

someone pelase help me and give me somethign u think is wrong with me.... im sometimes hyper and always wanna do something crazy that will wow someone.... id kwat it is.. PLEASE sorry for bad typing i jst got done bieng compeltely ******.... i wanan quit but i cant.. and i went to a counselor and cussed him out.. he cant help me because wen i get on that mad "mode" nothign can stop me because i dont think fo anythign but destroying..

someoen help me i dont thin ktis bipolor or adhd... plzzzzzz!!

edit: and late at night i cant goto bed because its dark and lonely and i get depressed sometimes... and stay up for hours and am really tired for school

Last edited by nick9393; 02-21-2009 at 02:47 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
(male)

nick9393 HB User
Re: Help???

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

Old 02-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

dreams in neon HB Userdreams in neon HB User

No one here can diagnose you since we're not medical professionals, but from what you've described, it does sound as if you may be bipolar (given the fact that you said you get depressed and can stay up for hours with little sleep). Do you ever experience periods where you feel extremely happy, exciteable or restless? If so, it's very possible that you may have bipolar. If I were you, I would ask your parents to take you to see another psychiatrist for a third opinion. ADD/ADHD and bipolar are so similar (as well as borderline personality disorder) symptom-wise that it's difficult to know exactly what you have unless you see a psychiatrist.
Prozac 40mg
Risperdal 1mg titrating to 6mg/day
Klonopin .5mg (2x/day)
Trazodone 100mg or 200mg PRN

Old 02-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

Hey Nick,

dude, I'm sorry your having to go through this. It's hard enough just being 15, but dealing with all this crap too. Why did you stop taking your meds, you said they were helping? I agree with Dreams, you need to get your parents to take you to a Psychiatrist for a BiPolar evaluation and if you need to go back on medication to help control your moods then so be it. Whatever helps you is worth it right? Try to hang in there okay, and talk to your parents about getting you to a doc ASAP.

Keep talking to us, maybe it will help some to vent some of your anger here, and we don't mind if you yell or scream or vent or whatever.

Kat

Old 02-21-2009, 06:07 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

dreams in neon HB Userdreams in neon HB User

I'm having some difficulty concentrating tonight and missed the part in your post where you said you were doing well on meds. Since that's the case, I would go back to the doctor who prescribed them (or perhaps see a different psychiatrist for another opinion) so that you can resume your treatment. There's no reason to continue suffering if there are meds that already help you. Having said that, I echo what Kat said. Whenever you need to vent, we are always here to listen.
Prozac 40mg
Risperdal 1mg titrating to 6mg/day
Klonopin .5mg (2x/day)
Trazodone 100mg or 200mg PRN

Last edited by dreams in neon; 02-21-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:02 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

Hey Nick,

How are you doing today? Haven't heard from you, so I thought I'd check in and see if you were okay...

Kat

Closed Thread