It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2009, 12:56 AM   #1
(male)

HOPEFORALL HB User
Lightbulb General advice and info to help other sufferers of Bipolar disorder.

This thread is simply to share stories, be them positive or negative experiences with Bipolar disorder, to help with those who believe they may be a sufferer.

Where do they go to get help, who should they talk to, medication & treatments for the illness and other such subject matter that helps to cover the disorder.

Ive suffered for the past 20 or so years, diagnosed about 10 years ago and until recently thought i was going insane. Sometimes knowing your not alone can be a great tonic.

The way i see it these days is simple - If we all stick together and help each other out a little... Well our lives may just be that little bit simpler to cope with...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2009, 01:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

irishwriter HB User
Unhappy Re: General advice and info to help other sufferers of Bipolar disorder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEFORALL View Post
This thread is simply to share stories, be them positive or negative experiences with Bipolar disorder, to help with those who believe they may be a sufferer.

HI Hopeforall,

i too have been dealing with this for years an still trying to find the right med combo for me. i find these sites v. helpful as it really does make me feel less alone. i have absolutely no support in my life other than pdoc and tdoc is about to retire so the help online is v. important. it has kept me alive on more than one occasion. we do need each other. people here just do not unerstand the disease because there is nothing for them to see (like a broken leg) that they can relate to. am without hope at the moment so i'll take any you can give.

iw

Where do they go to get help, who should they talk to, medication & treatments for the illness and other such subject matter that helps to cover the disorder.

Ive suffered for the past 20 or so years, diagnosed about 10 years ago and until recently thought i was going insane. Sometimes knowing your not alone can be a great tonic.

The way i see it these days is simple - If we all stick together and help each other out a little... Well our lives may just be that little bit simpler to cope with...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread