It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
(female)

caitlin122 HB User
Things just keep getting worse and worse

So, I feel my life is a never ending cycle of suffering. First I'm having episodes left and right second I was laid off about 4 weeks ago, and now my boyfriend of 5 years have ended it. I'm upset because of that, and because my daughter is all she has known. He will be moving out of our apartment and I was so upset because I would have to change schools for my daughter this late in the year, but thank goodness, my parents said they will help pay the bills until June so she doesn't have to switch school now. I usually don't take break ups too well, but I'm doing okay so far...I guess. I think I'm still in shock. When does it ever end? When can life be normal in every aspect, and I can be completely happen? It won't. My entire life just completely fell apart in the last month. The only thing keeping me going is my daughter. If it wasn't for her, who knows what would happen? She is my angel. She is the only one who is saving me from myself.

Old 04-12-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Llama HB User
Re: Things just keep getting worse and worse

(((caitlin))) We are here for you here. Post as often as you need to.

I know it feels as though you have lost everything and everything is ruined, but you are right in the fact that you have a little angel (your daughter). I hope that she will help you feel better; I'm sure she already is doing that!

Take care sweetie and let us know how you are doing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
(female)

caitlin122 HB User

Thanks Llama,
I had to tell my daughter today that Scott was moving out and she was devestated. She cried so hard. The ******* didn't even say goodbye to her. He packed up and left and didn't say goodbye to me or her. My life is falling apart at the seems. I am trying my best to hold it together, but it is so hard.

Old 04-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Llama HB User

Oh my gosh! He didn't even say goodbye to her at least! He should have said goodbye to both of you! That makes me angry! I feel so bad for you.

Old 04-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

Caitlin, oh caitin,

What to say, we've been through it so much and now this. I wish I could tell you that I understood why this sh** kept happenin, what the point was for it...but I can't simply because there is no point. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this on top of everything else. But just like you have not left my side one minute of everyday for the past couple of weeks I will be there for you as well, we will get you through this and back on your proverbial mental feet. I will PM you a bit later so we can talk or ifyou want PM me, and yell, rant, rave, cry whatever, I will always be therefor you as there is no way that I could repay what you did for me over the last couple of weeks.

Hang in there, youll get through this too, it may not feel like it, but you will.

Kat

Old 04-13-2009, 01:12 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

irishwriter HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitlin122 View Post
So, I feel my life is a never ending cycle of suffering. First I'm having episodes left and right second I was laid off about 4 weeks ago, and now my boyfriend of 5 years have ended it. I'm upset because of that, and because my daughter is all she has known. He will be moving out of our apartment and I was so upset because I would have to change schools for my daughter this late in the year, but thank goodness, my parents said they will help pay the bills until June so she doesn't have to switch school now. I usually don't take break ups too well, but I'm doing okay so far...I guess. I think I'm still in shock. When does it ever end? When can life be normal in every aspect, and I can be completely happen? It won't. My entire life just completely fell apart in the last month. The only thing keeping me going is my daughter. If it wasn't for her, who knows what would happen? She is my angel. She is the only one who is saving me from myself.
caitlin,

am so sorry you have to go through this. we've all been there in some form or another and all i can say is we learn to live without them. it is not easy but we do it. all you can do is try to retain some normalcy for your daughter. my three survived my separation and divorce and are all better people for it. i can't believe he didn't even say goodbye to your daughter. you both deserve better than that. hope you have support in your life but come on here and vent any time. sometimes life truly sucks!

Closed Thread