It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2009, 05:58 AM   #1
(female)

LovingMeOK HB User
Bipolar & Forgiveness

I come to conclusion I need to ask for forgiveness, it is not my fault I have BP,it is not my fault others may not understand, I will be that kind a gentle woman I once was, I only want to help other BP people with the things I have learned throughout my struggle & situations. if you knew what I have gone through with all my situations you would more than likely believe WOW, this poor woman has suffered a great deal, but at least I have myself to pull me through,I hope you read my ealier to esha, I truly want others to feel better about themselves, with love, understanding & strength, I have to learn to let Go, let God & pray for strenght & understanding calmness will come to me, I will enjoy my peaceful times during our crisis, I may not post on everyone, just hoping you will read & understand, it will be a good day for me, at least I have that option, lol on a road of recovery & looking for more pleasant events. so with a great deal of kindness, may others be happy within each other, Thank you, Be kind to yourself....
LovingMeOK

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Bipolar I, & BPD. BipolarPrincess Bipolar Disorder 24 05-07-2009 11:34 PM
NO luck getting pregnant - have pcos, thyroid, insulin resistance & bipolar Italia 43 Infertility 6 09-06-2008 04:02 PM
FTM & Beka & redfive & Carolyn stick2013 Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) 22 06-07-2007 04:02 AM
My Wife is bipolar. How do I help her!!? Gluberall Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 7 01-03-2007 08:18 AM
Thanks Paul-A-Bipolar & Please Let Me Introduce My Bipolar Self buckeyeblu Bipolar Disorder 4 06-30-2006 07:51 PM