It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
(male)

Toby706 HB UserToby706 HB User
missed Lithium dose-had a really bad day:(

I accidentally forgot my AM Lithium Carbonate this AM, and I figured I would just start back on my night dose and go on my way. I figured "no Lithium"-I would have more energy-maybe even hypomania. Wrong! I had a hard day at work-I was tired, groggy, and foggy. I saw one of my best friends tonight and we talked and stuff, and I almost started cying. I was down, like flat down!

Is this normal? I intentionally stopped my Lithium several years ago, and became delusional and ended up in the hospital. I was and am so sick of being a prisoner to the effects of these drugs. I know I need them, but I feel I am unable to function without them. It is such a frustrating thing, knowing I can't function without Lithium, but also hold back being me on the drug.

I guess my question is: will I bounce back returning to my regular dose or do I need to call my psych??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply