It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 08:37 AM   #1
(female)

Scapegoat13 HB User
Unhappy Am I crazy?

I have always known that I was off and maybe even crazy at times but I am tired of my spouse of 10 years telling me that I almost never remember anything correctly. Since I have been diagnosed with bipolar it seems like it is my husbands way of making me the scapegoat for every altercation we have. I have tried finding any books or anything written on this topic but cant find any. Does that mean I am crazy and remember nothing correctly. Since being diagnosed with bipolar I feel more crazy than every since all our past and current issues are due to me being too sensitive and me not remembering things correctly. Life sucks and I am at my wits end. I am tired of being blamed for every things.

Old 04-04-2013, 06:07 AM   #2
(female)

CavyMama HB User
Re: Am I crazy?

You are not crazy! People only say things like that to be hurtful or because they are uninformed. Sometimes it can be hard to get people to come around, and sometimes they never do, but you can't blame yourself for their ignorance or their hurtfulness! I tend to be very forgetful, especially when I am manic, and it took me a while to get my husband to come around, and yet I still have many people close to me who refuse to. Don't blame your self because they can't understand! You are wonderful just the way you are!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
(female)

Tora66 HB User

No you are not crazy.

Last edited by Tora66; 05-23-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Old 05-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #4
(female)

summer1234 HB User

My husband (soon to be ex) was diagnosed with bipolar and he can't remember anything. It was explained to me that when he goes manic he is on such a high it's almost like his actions are working quicker then his mind. He doesn't rationally think about things and just does them and doesn't remember half the time. Sometimes he can't believe the things i tell him he says... once i remind him he usually remembers tho.

Reply Reply