It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
(female)

redandyellow HB User
New Here... but I have a question...

Hey, I was wondering if anyone here can help me out in understanding my moods and living with bi-polar disorder.
I'm on medications, 3 different kinds.
wellbutrin 400mgs
seroquel 300mgs (at bedtime)
colozapam 1mg three times daily.

My question is, is it normal to have really really REALLY high moods and energy for about 2 hours a day and then the rest of the day just sail though kinda in a blah mood?
I know there's different types of bi-polar and I'm not sure which one I am. I think if I can better understand my diagnosis I can cope better day to day.
I've been on this same about of meds for 4 years now and just within the last month I get REALLY high/energy/laughing....and then I crash. Sometimes in the night I cry but overall my depression is in check.
Basically....
Even with all the meds im taking and for the time I've been taking them, is it normal for whats going on with me and, can you tell me what type of bi-polar I may have?

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply