It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2005, 07:36 AM   #1
(female)

jenanoelle HB User
Question Help! Which BCP in Europe (and Minidril experiences)

I'm in France, if it helps any.. but, for the question. I'm looking for something 2nd generation that won't kill libido (etc etc, you can look to my last post if you want more specifics), so far I've heard Nordette and Mircette were wonderful. (Thx to those of you who replied!) In theory I think this translates to what we have here as "Minidril", at least as far as Nordette goes. Can anyone give me a list of what the pills that are accepted by the government in France are and what they translate to, brand-wise? (They always change the names to things overseas..)

Also, if anyone has any experience with Minidril, I'd love to hear that as well.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
when does AF start after Ovidrel? Please Help wannabemom27 Infertility 4 05-03-2010 07:48 AM
new...confused need help.... wolebearsnc Back Problems 8 04-18-2010 10:18 PM
Please friend needs help bad, worried sammyo1 Addiction & Recovery 4 09-10-2008 07:14 AM
Help Lordmygod Relationship Health 11 07-22-2005 05:00 AM
Help!! Help!! Help!! Help!! x0xTMJx0x TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 1 07-03-2005 06:55 AM