It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2005, 12:30 AM   #1
(female)

luvmy4kids HB User
Angry Bleeding and Seasonale - How can I make it stop?

I am on my first round of Seasonale and currently just starting week 11. From weeks 5-7 (three weeks), I had bleeding constantly. It finally stopped and had bleeding again last week starting on Monday. I had read on this board that you could double up for three days on the Seasonale to make it stop. I did that and it finally stopped on Friday. Here it is Sunday and guess what? You got it....starting again. Anyone have any suggestions? How often can you double up on the Seasonale to stop the bleeding? My doc is not much help on this information as this is such a new drug to their practice, they haven't given it out much. Thanks for any help that you can give me....getting extremely frustrated!

Old 01-03-2005, 08:01 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Rms11 HB User
Re: Bleeding and Seasonale - How can I make it stop?

I am nost sure how many times you can double up. I have heard such bad things about Seasonale and constant break through bleeding. Hope something will work for you, Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2005, 08:30 AM   #3
(female)

luvmy4kids HB User

Hi! Thank you for responding. Do you happen to recall what other problems you have heard about this birth control? Thanks again for your help!

Old 01-03-2005, 08:47 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Rms11 HB User

Hi,

I had a friend who was on this pill and she had her period constantly. It made her miserable! I have heard a lot of women having spotting, constant cramps, breakthorugh bleeding on this pill. The worst part is you never know when the bleeding is going to happen. When I first heard about this pill coming out, i really was interested because I thought wow great only 4 periods a year, I then talked to friends and realized the problems with the bleeding so I decided to stay with the pill I was on. Some women love seasonale and have no problems and other have constant problems with the pill. Since you are new to the pill, you could wait a little longer to see if the pill adjusts to your body. Sometimes it takes the body a full three-four months to get used to the hormone. If after this time you are still having these problems than maybe you could switch to another pill. Good luck!

Old 01-09-2005, 01:13 PM   #5
(female)

SpoiledMommy80 HB User

you know what i am having the same bleeding problems and i cant stop it either one day i wont be bleeding and the next i start bleeding alot if anyone has any info please let me know {REMOVED} thanks

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 01-09-2005 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Read posting rules,no emails.

Closed Thread