It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2005, 08:15 PM   #1
Veteran

monarchangel HB User
the pill and shortness of breath

I just started the pill up again and I have noticed that I have more shortness of breath and I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced that. I don't know if it's just a cold b/c I have been realy stuffy. I take the lowest dose pill. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2005, 03:22 AM   #2

cherrybombbaby HB User
Re: the pill and shortness of breath

i'm on the pill and get shortness of breath, but i never thought about the two being related. but come to think of it, my breathing has worsened since going back on the pill. could just be anxiety though (either a side effect of taking the pill or just from stress). i'd be interested to hear if anyone else has the same problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2005, 12:23 PM   #3
Veteran

monarchangel HB User

Well, my problem has worsened. I can't even walk up the stairs without getting out of breath. I can't exercise for more than 5 minutes before I have to stop and it is making me so nervous. I used to be able to exercise for a half an hour with no problem. I am always lightheaded and off balance. I can't see how the pill would do this b/c I have been on it for 2 years. I have to go for a stress test tomorrow. I hope I get some answers b/c it is ruining my life. Does this sound like it could be due to the pill. I take microgestin 1-20

Old 02-03-2005, 06:55 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

bordrgrl HB User

Side effects can happen anytime, but hopefully it is something really easy to fix. I'm sure there are a million other things that can do it. I'm sending positive thoughts your way!!!! *hugs*

Closed Thread