It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2005, 10:30 PM   #1
(female)

manda19 HB User
Question......

I had been on birth control for a month when I recieved my period on June 11, 2005 which it was a normal period for me. I had no problems until the 8th day after my period stopped. On June 22, 2005 I started spotting off and on until around July 4, 2005 when it finally stopped. It was a very light pink color, and there was hardly any blood there. I figured something was wrong and seen my doctor the following week, which he said no pregnancy, and that it could be a cyst *sp*. I had stopped taking my birth control somewhere around June 23 to June 25, 2005, I'm not really sure on the exact date when I stopped taking my birth control. But I have no recieved a period at all in July, and I'm not sure if it could be were I was spotting so long, and stopped the birth control or what. I have taken pregnancy tests off and on but they have came up negative. I'm not sure if I should believe them when they come up negative or not. I have been feeling really odd lately, I've started craving certain foods, my breasts have been really tender, and my stomach has a tight feeling to it. I've even had people asking me if I am pregnant or not. So I'm not sure if I could be even with the test comming up negative, or if its natural to feel like this after stopping the birth control?

Old 07-31-2005, 10:30 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GLSheridan HB User
Re: Question......

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda19
I had been on birth control for a month when I recieved my period on June 11, 2005 which it was a normal period for me. I had no problems until the 8th day after my period stopped. On June 22, 2005 I started spotting off and on until around July 4, 2005 when it finally stopped. It was a very light pink color, and there was hardly any blood there. I figured something was wrong and seen my doctor the following week, which he said no pregnancy, and that it could be a cyst *sp*. I had stopped taking my birth control somewhere around June 23 to June 25, 2005, I'm not really sure on the exact date when I stopped taking my birth control. But I have no recieved a period at all in July, and I'm not sure if it could be were I was spotting so long, and stopped the birth control or what. I have taken pregnancy tests off and on but they have came up negative. I'm not sure if I should believe them when they come up negative or not. I have been feeling really odd lately, I've started craving certain foods, my breasts have been really tender, and my stomach has a tight feeling to it. I've even had people asking me if I am pregnant or not. So I'm not sure if I could be even with the test comming up negative, or if its natural to feel like this after stopping the birth control?
It's not good to just start and stop birth control like that. You haven't got your period because you've started and quickly stopped hormones. All birth control has potential side effect, but you need to deal with it, and eventually, the side effects subside.

If the tests have all come out negative, then it's unlikely that you're pregnant. Quit stressing, and in time, your period should come.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread