It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2005, 11:39 PM   #1
(female)

TabbieCat8 HB User
New Estrostep Fe User

Hello. I already started my second pack of Estrostep Fe and are down to the seven iron tablets. This is the first pack that is suppose to be the working pack. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a few times but he never purposely went inside of me and I haven't missed any pills. Except the occasional taking them a few hours later after my normal dose time. I thought that I was suppose to get my period when I hit the iron tablets and it is my second iron tablet today and I still haven't gotten my period. I heard that sometimes when you first start the pill that your period can be adjusting and not regular. Is this true? And what is the likelyhood of me being pregnant?

Old 08-02-2005, 12:29 AM   #2
(female)

mousey HB User
Re: New Estrostep Fe User

Estrostep is low dose pill..i have heard that with a lot of low dose pills some women may miss their first period.
if you took your pills correctly, same time every day...they're 99% effective against pregnancy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2005, 07:20 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

GLSheridan HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabbieCat8
Hello. I already started my second pack of Estrostep Fe and are down to the seven iron tablets. This is the first pack that is suppose to be the working pack. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a few times but he never purposely went inside of me and I haven't missed any pills. Except the occasional taking them a few hours later after my normal dose time. I thought that I was suppose to get my period when I hit the iron tablets and it is my second iron tablet today and I still haven't gotten my period. I heard that sometimes when you first start the pill that your period can be adjusting and not regular. Is this true? And what is the likelyhood of me being pregnant?

Most women don't get their periods the first few days of the iron tablets. They'll start their periods 3-4 days into the iron tablets.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:40 AM   #4
(female)

TabbieCat8 HB User

Thanx. That was greatly appreciated. =)

Old 08-02-2005, 12:43 PM   #5
(female)

octoberbride HB User

I didn't get my period until Wednesday or Thursday (Day 4 or 5 of the iron pills).

Old 08-02-2005, 09:30 PM   #6
(female)

TabbieCat8 HB User

Guess what? I just got my period! Glad to know I'm not pregnant. lol. I am seeing alot of bad stuff about this BC on this board, but I haven't gained weight or been lazy and I never really had an acne problem, but what acne I usually have you can barely tell I have any at all now. It just depends on the person I guess.

Closed Thread