It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2005, 05:25 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

ScaredAt HB User
Question Someone Help Me Out Here

Alright. I got on tha pill about 25 days ago. I've had sex twice since I've gotten on tha pill. Now sex has never felt GOOD to me. It feels ... just alright. Well, now, [since I've gotten on tha pill] I can't get wet AT ALL. And it doesn't really feel good for tha guy. I'm into it and I love it, but I can't get wet. And the first time that I had sex when I got on tha pill, I developed a yeast infection, and last night was the 2nd time, and I feel like I'm getting one again... so

3 questions...

{removed}
b. Did you ever get vaginal dryness from the pill... [or is this something that I should really worry about]
c. And, did anyone ever develop yeast infections after sex?

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 08-02-2005 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Off topic and no survey like questions.

Old 08-02-2005, 07:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GLSheridan HB User
Re: Someone Help Me Out Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredAt16
Alright. I got on tha pill about 25 days ago. I've had sex twice since I've gotten on tha pill. Now sex has never felt GOOD to me. It feels ... just alright. Well, now, [since I've gotten on tha pill] I can't get wet AT ALL. And it doesn't really feel good for tha guy. I'm into it and I love it, but I can't get wet. And the first time that I had sex when I got on tha pill, I developed a yeast infection, and last night was the 2nd time, and I feel like I'm getting one again... so

3 questions...

{removed}
b. Did you ever get vaginal dryness from the pill... [or is this something that I should really worry about]
c. And, did anyone ever develop yeast infections after sex?

Vaginal dryness can occur when using the pill. The side effect SHOULD go away after several complete cycles. If it doesn't go away, let your prescriber know. Until then, make sure to use plenty of lubricant.

Some women claim that there is a link between yeast infections and birth control, but parts of the medical community don't support that claim. Again, the side effect should go away eventually.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2005, 10:02 AM   #3
(female)

Ankyra80 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLSheridan
Vaginal dryness can occur when using the pill. The side effect SHOULD go away after several complete cycles. If it doesn't go away, let your prescriber know. Until then, make sure to use plenty of lubricant.

Some women claim that there is a link between yeast infections and birth control, but parts of the medical community don't support that claim. Again, the side effect should go away eventually.
I also had a yeast infection when i first had sex without a condom, i think it was just a reaction with the semen. I have never let a guy ejaculate inside me b4. Ive always used condoms and its never happend b4.

I did go to the {removed} and they state that there is a correlation with BCP and yeast infections... it has to do with a woman's pH ballance being thrown off...

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 08-02-2005 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Read posting rules. No websites.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:08 AM   #4
(female)

Ankyra80 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxen
I also had a yeast infection when i first had sex without a condom, i think it was just a reaction with the semen. I have never let a guy ejaculate inside me b4. Ive always used condoms and its never happend b4.

I did go to the {removed} and they state that there is a correlation with BCP and yeast infections... it has to do with a woman's pH ballance being thrown off...
I read how birth control pills may be a factor in yeast infections.
{removed}

Last edited by Modinatrix21; 08-02-2005 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Read posting rules. No websites.

Closed Thread