It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2005, 11:31 AM   #1
(female)

YellowCrayon HB User
Spotting in middle of the month?

I started BC in January of this year, I was on the patch but switched to the pill at the beginning of June. I never had any problems switching over with spotting or feeling sick or anything. Then last month I forgot a pill one day, but took it the next and started my period a few days early, no biggie I expected something like that. But this month I haven't forgotten any pills and it's about 4-5 days before I start my placebos and I've started spotting already. Any thoughts?

Old 08-07-2005, 12:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GLSheridan HB User
Re: Spotting in middle of the month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowCrayon
I started BC in January of this year, I was on the patch but switched to the pill at the beginning of June. I never had any problems switching over with spotting or feeling sick or anything. Then last month I forgot a pill one day, but took it the next and started my period a few days early, no biggie I expected something like that. But this month I haven't forgotten any pills and it's about 4-5 days before I start my placebos and I've started spotting already. Any thoughts?

You're still fairly new to this pill since you just started in June. It might just be a fluke and is probably nothing to worry about. However, should the spotting continue, let your prescriber know. Your body may require a different type of pill.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread