It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2005, 04:33 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

SayMoo HB User
Question Bc hormones V.s real cycle hormones = Difference??

Im curious dones ANYONE know how do ultra low BC pills (like levlite, alesse, etc) compare to the hormones in an average womans cycle?

I dont understand , i mean if a woman needs the pill to increase her hormones enough to prevent pregnancy, yet she gets break through bleeding because the dose isnt strong enough for her..does this mean her hormonal level is LOWER then it use to be before she was on the pill?

Sorry i know this sounds confusing
but Im really worried about getting on the pill for health reasons (i dont have a history or anything that prevents me from being on it) im just worried coz "stuff happens". I know these "ultra low dose" pills are safer and are suppose to cause LESS side effects among women (although thats not always the case)..but im still worried..
:/

Old 09-04-2005, 03:47 PM   #2
(female)

SaltyWater HB User
Re: Bc hormones V.s real cycle hormones = Difference??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayMoo
Im curious dones ANYONE know how do ultra low BC pills (like levlite, alesse, etc) compare to the hormones in an average womans cycle?

I dont understand , i mean if a woman needs the pill to increase her hormones enough to prevent pregnancy, yet she gets break through bleeding because the dose isnt strong enough for her..does this mean her hormonal level is LOWER then it use to be before she was on the pill?

Sorry i know this sounds confusing
but Im really worried about getting on the pill for health reasons (i dont have a history or anything that prevents me from being on it) im just worried coz "stuff happens". I know these "ultra low dose" pills are safer and are suppose to cause LESS side effects among women (although thats not always the case)..but im still worried..
:/
Very good question!!! I was going to post this but i see someone has already asked.

Any info??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2005, 05:17 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

SayMoo HB User
Re: Bc hormones V.s real cycle hormones = Difference??

nope..im very curious.

Closed Thread