It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2005, 06:04 PM   #1

dboo22 HB User
worrying....... still

Hey i got another question... (gosh i worry alot!!) ok so i am gonna take a backup pill today because i accidently took my today's pill last night, 6 and a half hours after my regular pill for yesterday. I tried to throw up the accident pill, ten minutes after... and i am hoping i got rid of it.... is this ok???? I need to stop worrying!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if this is getting repetitive, I just want to make sure that I am doing the right thing. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2005, 06:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Daisies4monkeys HB User
Re: worrying....... still

If you threw up six hours after taking your Tuesday night pill, then it was digested by then. You would not have thrown it up. You are going to be fine. Just take a pill tonight, and then go back to one pill/day. You'll be fine, you aren't at any added risk of pregnancy, and should not be effected in the least by this minor mishap.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2005, 07:04 PM   #3

dboo22 HB User

Took the Pill!! Thanks so much for all of your help, hopefully things will be ok taking this extra one. Sorry for being such a worrywort, i just want to make sure i am doing things the right way!! Thanks again

Old 08-18-2005, 06:08 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Daisies4monkeys HB User

Don't worry about it! It's very responsible of you to ask questions and find out the right way to do things. You're not being a "worrywort".

Closed Thread