It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2005, 12:29 PM   #1
(female)

raskul HB User
help again

O.K. so some of you helped me out last week when I was concerned about the pain in my breasts and wheather or not it was from the birth control pills. well I have been to the doctors and that is what she said it was from too. My question now is for thos who have suffered this before my one breast hurts more then the other I have felt them and I do not feel any lumps or anything but the one hurts constantly and it almost feels like the bone is bruised, Anyone experienced this? I am worried because I have never had pain like this also I finish my last pill tomorrow does that mean the pain should end soon? Thanks for all your help in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2005, 08:53 PM   #2
(female)

Allison1125 HB User
Re: help again

hi raskul. sorry to hear the pain is still there. a few months ago i had terrible pain in my right breast...the left one was fine. and occasionally it also felt like it was cold inside...like i had an ice pack on it. the pain kept getting worse each day and i kept checking for lumps but i didnt feel anything. my mom had breast cancer and never felt a lump...only had pain... so needless to say, i freaked out. i went to my gyn & she checked me out...said she didnt feel anything which made me feel better since she knows what shes feeling for. she said if it still hurt in 2 weeks (which would have been early to mid cycle i think) to come back, but if i remember correctly, the pain stopped during my period week. hope this helps. if the pain continues dont hesitate to get it checked out again. i think its better to have some peace of mind. but it does sound a lot like what i had & its probably just one of the not so pleasant side effects of the pill. see how it goes for your off week...i'll bet it goes away. keep me updated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread