It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2005, 05:02 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jill30 HB User
Breast Pain?

I have been on Yasmine for a year and this past month my breast have been so soar everyday. Why would this happen after being on the pill for a year?

Old 08-30-2005, 05:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GLSheridan HB User
Re: Breast Pain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jill30
I have been on Yasmine for a year and this past month my breast have been so soar everyday. Why would this happen after being on the pill for a year?

While breast pain can be a normal side effect, it's best to talk to your doctor since you've never experienced it before. While it's probably nothing, better safe than sorry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2005, 09:42 AM   #3
(female)

daisydigger HB User
Re: Breast Pain?

this is a late reply so sorry. But i experienced the same thing. I was on Orth cyclen for 5 years then about 8 months ago started getting severe breast pain and swelling for 1 week before my period every month. I went to my doc and she said it was likely that my body was going through some changes as it naturally does throughout your life so it's normal that i may react differently to a pill based on chemical changes. She put me on ortho lo and I have had breakthrough bleeding for the first time ever - so annoyed!!!

Closed Thread