It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #1
(female)

annieconstance HB User
Question I really need advice

Hello!

it's been awhile since I last posted--but I was on junel fe 1/20 for about 7 or 8 months and I stopped taking it because of moodiness, lack of sleep, lack of sex drive and I wasn't getting my period but my PMS was HORRID...well now, a few months later I'm feeling a lot better BUT after a broken condom (everything is A OK tho) I figure I should be using BC as a back up...

Can anyone give me some input on other low dose bc? I can't take a normal dose because even on low dose I can sometimes act crazy/moody etc.
... anyone know of any that I can try? I know that the pill no matter what will effect people differently but its always good to hear some input thanks so much in advance!

Old 05-07-2007, 12:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User
Re: I really need advice

Annie,

Birth control pills in general deplete B vitamins (thus the moodiness). Just take a B complex vitamin with your next pill. You should be fine. I've actually tried this and it does work good.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2007, 01:16 PM   #3
(female)

annieconstance HB User

From Squeaky: oh wow thanks so much for your speedy response! It was very helpful and hopefully I can figure out something that will agree with me : ) thanks so much for your help!

Kitty: Thanks so much! I never knew that I will definately give that a try, thanks again!

I'll let you all know how it works out thanks again for your comments I really appreciate it!

Last edited by annieconstance; 05-07-2007 at 01:17 PM.

Old 05-07-2007, 01:47 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

You're quite welcome. I'm not suprised that you never knew about it. I didn't know about it before either. I found out through my own research and experience. It's not the kind of information doctors share openly with their patients. They'd rather just keep prescribing you different pills (and getting your money) in hopes that 'something' might work eventually. Good luck.

Last edited by kittywitty; 05-07-2007 at 01:50 PM.

Closed Thread