It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2007, 12:40 AM   #1
(female)

wahida HB User
Unhappy irregular period,how to control birth

i've irregular period.so calculation of days between 2 periods isn't fixed for me.thats why i cann't maintain the natural way of birth control.
besides..sometime tear of condom can make a women pregnant(i.e. one of my friend is already pregnant for this cause).
i like to have sex with my boy friend but i'm stiil afraid to get pregnant.what should i do to take precuation?
is that birth control pill is good for health.is it cause for hair falling?is there any rules to get started with that pills?maintaining regularity?
tell me the safe day to have sex after or before period?alas...but i have irregular period.give me soluation please.

i am 21 years old....i s there any healthy age to start having sex?

Old 06-04-2007, 08:18 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User
Re: irregular period,how to control birth

If your periods are irregular the pill can make them regular. If you are going to start birth control there is paper that comes with the pill that explains everything. I start the first Sunday after my period has started. You take them every day at the same time, or as close to the same time as possible. The last pills in your pack are sugar pills that are reminder pills for to start your new pack when done with them.

You should use backup for the first 7 days of your period while on the BCP. If you miss a pill you need to use backup and you might have bleeding at that time. It's not your period it's just the uterus shedding from the missed pills.

I don't know how it is in your country but here we have to have a OBGYN doctor give us a pap smear to check for any signs of abnormal cells in our vagina, uterus, cervix. Yes the pill may cause , nausea, headaches, migraines, hair loss, weight gain, mood swings, acne, depression, swollen breasts, high blood pressure, anger, can cause you to stop having a period. It depends on the woman. You may never have any side effects you have to try them and see how your body reacts to them. It will take at least 3 months for your body to get use to them for some women it takes a bit longer.

EDIT: since your periods are not constant it's hard to say when you are the most fertile. If you have a normal cycle the days you are most fertile are 7-10 days before you period and 7-10 days after your period.

Last edited by FromSqueaky; 06-04-2007 at 08:21 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2007, 08:25 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Bracelet HB User

If you are near India, you should go to the doctor and ask about Centchroman, also known as Saheli. It's a non-hormonal birth control pill available in India that is supposed to be much less problematic with side effects than the birth control pills available in the US and UK.

If I was in India, that is the pill I would get. Please go see your doctor and ask about it. That's the most important thing is to ask your doctor all of the questions that you have and don't be afraid to ask some more. That is what the doctor is there for, to help you understand the medicines they give you.

Old 06-04-2007, 10:30 PM   #4
(female)

wahida HB User

hmmmm......i know also doctor can help me best. but in our country doctors have not so broad minds. they dont appreciate to talk about having sex to an unmarried person.but i think they should. because precuation is better then prevention.so in my country i am helpless with my questions. so that i choose health boards..any way thanks to reply me...there must be some other with there advices...waiting for them

Closed Thread