It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2007, 03:33 PM   #1
(female)

fingerscrossd27 HB User
Prescribed YAZ... has it helped anyone with Acne??? Please say yes!?!?!

I haven't used BC due to the fact that I get HORRIBLE migraines and my last bout with BC pills was in high school trying to balance my hormones for acne treatment and not only did it screw up my periods, but ALSO my skin and my migraine brain. NOW I have been prescribed YAZ and I have read very little positive about it from weight gain to skin worsening???

Can anyone tell me something good? As it was prescribed to help regulate my cycle in hopes to decrease my acne at 27 and lessen my migraine frequency with hormones hopefully in check...

Last edited by fingerscrossd27; 06-19-2007 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 06-19-2007, 04:46 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User
Re: Prescribed YAZ... has it helped anyone with Acne??? Please say yes!?!?!

I use to get horrible migraines on BCP. Then I read on this board that BCP deplete B vitamins. Lack of B vitamins cause migraines too. SOooooo I started taking B vitamins and after about 3 weeks I stopped getting migraines.
So while I have no first hand experience about Yaz cause I never took. I do have first hand experience from taking B vitamins. I had them for 10 years off and on but the last 3-4 years they greatly increased to where I was having them for almost a solid month. The B vitamins seemed to be the key to helping them.

Good Luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2007, 12:13 AM   #3
(female)

fingerscrossd27 HB User
Re: Prescribed YAZ... has it helped anyone with Acne??? Please say yes!?!?!

I appreciate the feedback! Already have a pretty good helping in my dosing per doc, but you are right it is well advised for migraine sufferers. Thanks for responding.

Closed Thread