It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2007, 08:10 AM   #1
(female)

brownsa10 HB User
Low-Ogestrel--breast swelling?

I started Low Ogestrel (generic form of Lo-Ovral) about 3 months ago. A few days ago I woke up and I swear overnight my breasts have "swollen" at least a cup size and are very tender. I should have been ovulating last week, so I thought maybe that was the cause of the tenderness and swelling. But that has never happened before when I ovulate. Also, I was a little nauseous last night and had a bad headache this morning when I woke up. I'm a little worried because all of these symptoms happened when I was pregnant with my son, but they also happen when I'm ovulating, except for the breast swelling. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Old 07-29-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
(female)

LauraSN HB User
Re: Low-Ogestrel--breast swelling?

I went insane on lo ovarl generic, my moods were out of control. I was angry all the time, i was restless, i have gained weight. I hope that now i have switched to yaz since its a different combinations of stuff it will do better for me. I was on lo ovral for like 4.5 years and i just started to really notice the side effects or how my mood was getting way out of wack. hope that helps. if you research the certain kind of medicines in birth control you can see which work and dont i mean you cant keep taking the same kind if it isnt working for your body.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
(female)

thistar HB User
Re: Low-Ogestrel--breast swelling?

So you were on these pills for 3 months and your breasts were swollen like, SUDDENLY?

Closed Thread