It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
(female)

prettykittykat1 HB User
Need someone who knows about the PILL

Just a question. I kept missing my pills a few weeks ago and I was trying to make them up but I didn't want to overdose on them so i missed one, and then i got sick and i just quit taking them because i missed 3 or 4 more. So i talk to my boyfriend (who i have been dating only him for the past 3 years) and he said that if i didn't want to take them anymore that was fine. He told me to just buy some condoms. Well we haven't been using them. I have been not taking my pill for a week tomorrow ( monday to monday) and we had an accident on a Friday, recent last friday, he was drunk and came in me. I really don't wnat to take the Plan B because I have seizures ( not diagnosed yet going to the doctor tuesday) so i just figured it wasn't a good idea. It really isnt' a BIG deal if I get pregnant but i was on the pill for a really long time probably about 5 years or more and i was wondering, do you think i would end up pregnant.... how long does it take for it to wear off i mean i know if someone misses even one pill they can end up pregnant. He has gone in me only once or twice before,..... and i am not pregnant. Just want an opinion from someone who knows.. and ALSo i guess i should mention December 31st he came in me as well ( trust me when i say this is totally rare he never used to ) but i have been taking my pill. I missed a pill but made up for it. I took a test today, just to be sure and where the line was supposed to cross over to make the + to say pregnant, right inthe middle where they would cross the line was faint and i could've sworn i could see where the otehr line was supposed to be. I don't know if i was looking at it ot hard or what... i talked to a friend who is a nurse and she told me to maybe try to take it in the morning again.. what do you think? SORRY THIS IS SO LONG

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2008, 05:13 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dolysods HB User
Re: Need someone who knows about the PILL

morning is best to take pregnancy tests. There is a hormone in your urine that is more concentrated.

If you have problems taking the pill why not try the nuvaring or mirana (sp?) The nuvaring is once a month.. I'd rather try one of those than pregnancy roulette (too nerve racking!). Discuss your options with your doctor

Closed Thread