It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2010, 08:59 AM   #1
(female)

jordxox HB User
no period after switching pill and then completely stopping birth control

This is fairly long winded and im sorry so ill bullet point to make it easier to understand/read

-the week before 3rd of october i was still on MICROGYNON 30, ALWAYS had a period on it during 7 day break.

-waited my 7 day break then switched to loestrin.

-i had sex during the 7 days of switching from loestrin to micrgynon, he didnt ever ejaculate but i always worry about pre c.um:/ sorry.
Got the morning after pill. (plan b) and was told there was a small chance of being pregnant anyway.

-10th october, i had sex again (no ejaculation)(foolish i know) this was the 7th day on loestrin so i would hopefully of been protected but took morning after pill aswelll again

-2 morning after pills in the space of one week :/

-had sex with a condom twice from then onwards.

- 19th i was on doxycillin an antibiotic. and then i started bleeding for aprox 7 days, lighter than my period.

-28/29th i came off stopping DURING my 7 day break, then i got extremely bad cramping

-1st nov i went to the clinic took a pregnancy test and it was negative. began bleeding again for aprox 3/4 days.

4th- i was sick but i think i had food posioning or it was loestrin as ive read alot about how it makes people sick.

10th - went to the clinic got a pregnancy test again and was negative.

then my mum had a stroke. and i broke up with boyfriend. (stress)

still NO PERIOD but extremely bad cramping and sore breasts.
went to the clinic last week and took another pregnancy test and was negative. :/

im still petrified im pregnant i am under alot of stress but i havent had sex since it all, i dont know what to do im suffering the signs of coming on but not having a period :/

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #2
(female)

lokiwrou HB User
Re: no period after switching pill and then completely stopping birth control

My best guest is you aren't pregnant, but you did double up on extra estrogen and artificial hormones a lot. By taking the pill and double up on PLAN B (which is like the pill on steroids) you probably overloaded your body with hormones and that is what your body is reacting to.

Also, a lot of women have problems with getting irregular periods after stopping the pill. A lot of the time they are very late, early, light, etc. I would say you are fine.

Plus if he didn't ejaculate inside you, it is very unlikely you would be pregnant, as long as he 1.) went to the bathroom before hand. 2.) Correctly pulled out before ejaculation.

< edited >

This is my opinion, but it is very unlikely that you are pregnant.

Last edited by hb-mod; 12-29-2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Closed Thread