It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
(female)

jp111490 HB User
Unhappy condom broke, sometime forget to take pills

so yea, my boyfriend and i had sex, and the damn condom broke, and yea, u know the rest... well that night i forgot to take my pill.. but i woke up the next day and took it as soon as i remembered then took the other for that day at my regular time... but i have a very very bad memory... i forget to take my pills like maybe 2 or 3 times a week.... like i said, very bad memory... now im worried if i could get pregnant... last time the condom broke(call it bad luck) i spotted like 5 weeks later, and the started my period late but the weird thing was, when i went to the bathroom, i had blood clots and something else, like i dont know. it looked all fleshy, and stuff, now i thought it could have been like a miscarriage or something cuz i looked on line to compare what i saw , and it looked exactly like a fetus at about 23 to 30 day old.. look it up.. it was like that... but yea, im not sure tho it if its called a miscarrage or what but i sure would like some ansers on that and the recent breaking of the condom... please help!!!

Old 01-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
(female)

frankieswife HB Userfrankieswife HB User
Re: condom broke, sometime forget to take pills

Hi, anytime you miss pills you significantly increase your chances of getting pregnant. It is good that you guys use condoms as a backup method, but as you already know condoms break. if you have trouble remembering to take the pills, as many women do you should consider getting on a different type of birth control where you don't have to remember the pills everyday like NuvaRing or Mirena. That way you won't have to worry about forgetting pills and you will be protected against pregnancy. As far as the question about miscarriage, it's hard to say whether you had one or not because sometimes women (especially younger women) have pretty irregular cycles, sometimes they are really heavy, sometimes light, at all different times of the month. But for now I would say definitely focus on getting on effective birth control to prevent yourself from getting pregnant. good luck to you if you have more ?s feel free to ask!

The following user gives a hug of support to frankieswife:
jp111490 (01-07-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to frankieswife For This Useful Post:
jp111490 (01-07-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread