It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2011, 01:50 AM   #1
(male)

leonidus314 HB User
Question I just want a freaking straight answer so I can stop worrying so much

Hello, I dont use these sorts of things very often, but I am very desperate and I need help. My significant other, and, myself, were kissing and loving on one another. When she wanted to be a bit more, dirty I guess you would say. Events proceeded and we eventually got to a point were she touched the pre *** on the tip of my penis and then lightly touched me, possibly wiping this very small amount, some of it anyway, off and then she fingered herself. I know I urinated before this event, so any ejaculation/sperm in whatever time frame it was would be gone would it not? It would be this very small amount of pre ***, which already has a small amount of sperm, decreasing the amount of sperm in it right? Please, if you do reply to this, I thank you very much if you do, but do not give me the "shoulda used a condom" thing. I know what i did was a mistake and it was a lack of self control on both our parts. Just tell me if my thought process is correct, please.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2011, 02:35 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: I just want a freaking straight answer so I can stop worrying so much

I have never heard of anyone getting pregnant from this scenario, although many people say it is possible. Those people never tell of any instances of pregnancy from fingers either. I will suggest more care, only because this worry spoils the joy of sex. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #3
(female)

missychrissy HB User
Re: I just want a freaking straight answer so I can stop worrying so much

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Honestly, I think the chances of your sperm surviving all the 'man-handling' AND traveling through the uterus AND fertilize an egg are slim to none.
There's also the theory that sperm will die once it hits air.
I just really think from the minimal amount of fluid, the manual transfer from your girlfriend's finger to her vagina, will not likely lead to a pregnancy.
Best of luck to you!

Closed Thread