It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
(female)

pppanda HB User
Microgestin...Light almost no period and discharge?

Hi

I have been on Microgestin FE for about 4 months now (I am just finishing out my 4th month) because Originally I tried the patch and it made me feel sick. Anyways, My period has been a little different every month but I always get it, even if it's very light. This month I started spotting before I got to the brown pills which seemed normal because it has happened before. Now I also have been having a lot of discharge, before my pill it was white, like ususal. Then right before I started it got dark brown, and has been coming and going randomly. Also I experiened light spotting for just like a day and a half. But no period? I've taken my pills on time very day this month except for on night about 2 weeks ago I took my pill two hours late. Otherwise I was always on time, and me and my bf always use a condom or pull out method.

Is this normal? Should I be worried? I took a Pregnancy test a day before I started my brown pills because I was worried and it came out negative. I just really don't want to be pregnant please if anyone has anything that would be helpful let me know, or should I take another pregnancy test?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
(female)

Princesa HB UserPrincesa HB User
Re: Microgestin...Light almost no period and discharge?

I'm on this pill too and this is how it is for me almost every month. I pretty much never get a period at all and if I do its extremely light. I'd say your fine don't worry and I know how you feel the 1st few months I was on this pill I was freaking out wondering if I was pregnant.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread