It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
(female)

mustangqueen HB User
Question On Loestrin 24 for 7 years and one month break

Hello Everyone
My question today is, "I have been on Loestrin 24 for 7 years and recently I could not afford to get them for 1 month, so I was off BC for one month. I did get my period that month (October 7-12) and I started back on the Loestrin 24 (Ocotober 17 @ 9:00am)" Well, me and my huband had unprotected intercourse (October 18 @ 12:40am). Well, I looked at my calendar and if my body starting ovulating it would have started (October 17) the same day I got back on my birth control pill. i am on day three of my birth control now. So, what myself and my husband is trying to find out is, was i protected since I was off the pill for one month or was i protected since I started the pill on the day i was to ovulate or was there a chance i was not protect at all?

Thanks
mustangqueen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread