It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
(female)

hypercondriac HB User
On the pill but had unprotected sex....

Hey everyone,
My boyfriend and I have been together for around 4 years and we have been sexually active for about 2 years now. Last saturday night we were having sex and for the first time ever he accidently came inside me. We usually always use the pull out method since I am on the pill. I am VERY good at taking my pill at 9pm every night. I have been on the same type of Birthcontrol for around 4 years now and have NEVER missed one. I have a few times in the past taken my pill 20 mins early/late. Im worried that I may have concieved on Saturday night because of the "accidental ejaculation" inside me. I did take PLAN B around 12 hours after the accident. I would love to hear your opinions and what you think my chances of being preggers is! Thanks!!!

Old 03-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: On the pill but had unprotected sex....

Since you're on the pill, it wasn't unprotected and therefore the PlanB was totally unnecessary. Women on the pill frequently have sex without condoms (in fact that has always been one of its big selling points ever since it was invented). Although its not 100% effective against pregnancy, it is very high up there like 98% when taken correctly (which you have).

You have nothing to worry about except some major side effects from having taken the Plan B on top of the pill. None of your upcoming side effects are pregnancy related, they will all be due to the mega dose of hormones that you just ingested.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

agree with Kzsan!
you have nothing to worry about

Old 03-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
(female)

hypercondriac HB User

Thanks so much for your replies! I am now only worried that my Period will be late due to the extra hormone from plan b! my period is suppose to start this tuesday and if it doesnt do i continue on with a new pack of birth control pills?? thanks!

Old 03-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

You shouldn't do anything different than what you would've done if you hadn't taken the planB. Just expect side effects because of it and don't worry about it. Just take your pill regularly and don't make any changes.

Old 08-06-2012, 11:08 PM   #6
(female)

Wondering1012 HB User

Hi all,
I started my period on the 1st August finished on the 4th August then had unprotected sex on the 5th of august. I am on the pill and had taken the first active pill of the packet before having sex I'm not sure weather I was covered so I went and got the morning after pill which I took 10 hours after the incident. What are my chances of being pregnant? Please wb!!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
birth control, plan b, unprotected sex