It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
(female)

wonton67 HB User
Question Birth Control Questions?

Ever since i've been having trouble with my stomach, my menstrual cycle has been messed up. Usually, it lasts 3-4 days, and its light, no problems.
But ever since i've been having troubles, my menstrual cycle is REALLY heavy, I get REALLY bad Cramps, I have to go throw so many heating pads. The kind you buy over the counter. And I get Bad headaches, My back hurts too. I usually try not to do anything while i'm menstruating.

My doctor thinks it's my gallbladder, and made me get a hida scan, which made me think it is my gallbladder because I had pain during it. I wont get my results back until Wendsday.

But Could that throw off my Menstrual cycle? I still get it every 28 days, but its just different because its so more painful.

I also wanted to go on Birth control because Me and My boyfriend, well you know. I don't want a baby any time soon.

So I have an anointment for the gyno in 2 weeks, Is there any form of birth control that will stop me from menstruation? I'm new to all this so i'm confused. I'm young, only 18. So...

Oh and are there any side effects of Birth Control?

Old 06-21-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
(female)

AuntyJuJu HB User
Re: Birth Control Questions?

I've been on birth control for about a year now, and I'm 17. And my periods have actually gotten lighter and I have little to no cramps at all. But certain birth control pills can cause weight gain. I know the kind I'm taking does, but I've been working to get rid of the weight I already had so I haven't noticed anything as far as that goes. If I were you I'd go see the gyno and talk to him/her about your problems with your birth control. And ask about switching a.s.a.p.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
birth conrol, menstral, menstral cycle