It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
(female)

katsu HB User
Had sex, missed the pill the day after. What are the chances of being pregnant?

From all my research and from personal experience I've convinced myself that the odds of me being pregnant are very low, but I want some outside opinions.

On June 13th I had unprotected sex, but I missed my pill on June 14th and so I doubled up on June 15th. June 22nd I had unprotected sex again. Since then I've been having protected sex and have been paying attention to my body. I had my period on schedule and I don't have any noticable pregnancy symptoms.

I read on some forums that it is still possible to get your period if you're pregnant and still taking birth control, so that made me a tad paranoid. Then I thought I had morning sickness a couple of weeks back, but once I ate something then the nausea went away. And to top it off I thought I was having pregnancy related abdominal pain, but I've recently started working out again which includes doing Ab Ripper X.

My boyfriend and I would be happy to have a child, but the timing would be a little off right now. Any thoughts? (I'm on Alesse-28 and have been for six years)

Old 07-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Had sex, missed the pill the day after. What are the chances of being pregnant?

You are probably OK, but why not do a pregnancy test to set your mind at rest. Sera

The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph For This Useful Post:
katsu (07-09-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2012, 06:41 AM   #3
(female)

katsu HB User
Re: Had sex, missed the pill the day after. What are the chances of being pregnant?

I took your advice, Sera and took a pregnancy test. As we thought, I am NOT pregnant. $15 is a small price to pay to ease the mind

Closed Thread

Tags
alesse, pregnant