It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
(female)

Afairfield HB User
Stopped taking my sugar pills, help!

I stopped taking my sugar pills and now I don't have my period anymore. I would really like to get back on track and start getting them again. I have no idea what to do and I'm not able to see a doctor. Are there any other options other then stopping birth control completely and waiting for my period? I have been on the pill for 4 years now, same brand (mircogestin). Please help me!

Old 07-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
(female)

Princesa HB UserPrincesa HB User
Re: Stopped taking my sugar pills, help!

I was on mircogestin for almost 2yrs I never got a period but like 2x.
If I was you either stop taking it or maybe talk to a pharmacist about what to do.

Or maybe try a free clinic or planned parenthood and see what they suggest.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2012, 03:56 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Stopped taking my sugar pills, help!

I don't understand the question. Are you saying that you have been taking packs back to back without breaks? In that case, just start taking the packs normally from now on with a week for the sugar pills and eventually it will work itself out. It's really not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. Whether you start taking the pill normally again or you quit taking it all together, it's not going to go back to normal in a day. It's going to take time for your body to adjust whenever you start messing around with hormones so you need to be a little more patient.

Closed Thread

Tags
placebo, skipped menstruation, sugar pill