It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
(female)

castertroy1017 HB User
Unhappy help!started diane 35 on day 2 of my period

hey guys!please help me, ive been on diane 35 for two months, but not successively. The first on ei took april-may, completing the 21pills.i started then on my first day. and got my period on may 22nd.
i skipped taking the pill in may and returned on diane 35 last june 22, but that was my second day of period.then my partner and i had unprotected sex on the 29th, after i took 7pills strait. then again last july 3.
I finished the 21pills on the 12th. its my 4th day now and i still havent bleed yet..
pleas help, am i pregnant?or am i just being paranoid..please please help...

Old 07-17-2012, 05:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: help!started diane 35 on day 2 of my period

You need to stop messing around with starting/stopping/skipping your pills because people who do that start having a ton of hormonal problems. That pill is very high dose, so the fluctuations in hormones are far more severe than other pills so it's no wonder you're having issues now. My suggestion is that you either stay on it and quit stopping or just stop taking it and find a new option for bc but don't keep messing around like this. It's going to take a while for your hormones to calm down. I'm really not surprised that you're having period problems after all this. It may or may not have affected your protection on the pill so you should definitely do a pregnancy test. Then make a decision about whether to take the pill or quit but don't start and stop every five minutes because you're screwing up your body.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread