It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
(female)

MrsWhite HB User
Post The biggest drawbacks of contraceptive pills and IUD's - good to know

Dear Healthboards readers

I would like to share with you my opinion based on my own experience and also knowledge base I have read through. I believe that many of us knowing that - would be grateful for this information...

It is very important to know a few facts about Mirena, IUD's and pills, which was not mentioned here on the forum - that contraceptive pills very often act as abortifacients - while using them, you can still have "breakthrough ovulation", which occurs in millions of women each year. You can still conceive a child, who because of synthetic hormones cannot attach to the uterine lining and dies! The similar story is with Intrauterine device (IUD) and similar "products".

There is many of articles in relation to that, for example in LifeIssues Magazine

If my situation is concerned -since the beginning we have followed Natural Family Planning methods and it was surprising how elevating it was for our relationship: Natural Family Planning (NFP) is an all-natural, non-invasive - (as opposed to the chemical or physical "birth control" methods including contraceptive pills, which (as we mentioned above) very often act as abortifacients and also suppress normal body functions), health-friendly ways of avoiding - or causing - pregnancy through effective methods of fertility awareness. You can make observation by yourself or use very effective, comfortable and safe fertility computers like: Lady-Comp, Baby-Comp (more than 99% of accuracy) or (Persona Monitor - also good and comfortable with 96% of accuracy), which help you precisely identify your fertility time (ovulation) - so you can decide if you would like to conceive a child or plan it for future...

Personally I strongly advise against contraceptive pills and any IUD's as harmful for body and (if) conceived baby, which dies because of fertilizers. I strongly recommend Natural Family Planning Methods as the best for health, growth and relationship growth.

If you would like to know more go to any natural family planning website, I strongly recommend also fertility computers, for anybody interested I recommend Lady-Comp and Baby-Comp.

"By all the criteria of modern molecular biology, life is present from the moment of conception." - Prof. H. Gordon

Thanks for reading and spending your time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread