It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
(female)

EmotioFreedo HB User
Yasmin - Period Supression

Hello Everyone

This is my first post! I was previously on no birthcontrol for the past 5 years. I am finishing my 2nd pack of Yasmin in two days, finishing meaning I only have two hormonal pills left until the placebos start. I have a couple of questions.

I went on Yasmin for multiple reasons
1) to supress my period for my upcoming destination wedding It landed on the the EXACT day, go figure?
2) I was having extreme PMS symptoms starting two weeks before my period.
3) to help clear my sudden adult on set acne. Nothing like this in high school, wth?

My acne is starting to clear..i think? It def got worse and right now I have no new acne. Waiting for prior marks to heal. It has help my PMS A LOT. I'm a little weepy is all - easily cry. I can handle that over the raging lunitic I was prior to yasmin. I seem to have no real side effects - which is awesome so far!

What I want to know is about supressing my period. It it ok to do it THIS month, skipping the upcoming placebos and starting my thrid pack? Or should I wait until next month (my wedding month) to supress for the first time. Also, will skipping the placebos help clear my acne sooner, since there is no break in the hormones? I seem to break out more suring the placebo pills last month?

Thanks, in advance, for any advice!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

« Input | hi »