It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
(female)

RDEP1217 HB User
No period after taking Plan B & on birth control

I have been on my last week of my birth control pack (the sugar pils) since last Sunday and I had sex the night before with a condom but it broke so I took the plan b pill on Sunday. I was supposed to start my period this week since I'm at the end of my pack on the sugar pills but if I don't get it what should I do? Did the plan b pills mess up my birth control cycle, should I start a new pack of birth control pills next week like normal? Thanks!

Old 10-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
(female)

lorileamc HB Userlorileamc HB Userlorileamc HB Userlorileamc HB User
Re: No period after taking Plan B & on birth control

Yes, the Plan B pills more than likely messed with your cycle. Plan B is a huge dose of hormones. If you are taking your birth control pills the way you should be, the same time every day, you aren't going to get pregnant and don't really need to do Plan B. If the condom broke, I would be more worried about STD exposure than pregnancy. Start your new pack as you normally would.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread