It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
(female)

ash1989 HB User
plz help me

Hi my name is Ashley and I need help bad.. I'm 23 yrs old with 3 kids.. I been on birth control pills for two years.. I never missed a period on my birth control and been late but only for two days.. I noticed about almost two weeks ago I was behind on 3 of my green pills so I took all 3 of them at the same time.. I was supposed to get my period two days before I did that but I never came.. I'm now on a new pack and on my fourth white pill... I'm a week and 4 days late for my period.. I took a test and it came back negative.. I noticed I been peeing more n I been feeling sick like.. Idk if maybe my test coming back negative because I'm still taking my birth control pills or maybe its to early for it to show on da test.. but me n my boyfriend been having sex like every other day n we don't use anything but I just take my pills.. plz someone help me cuz Idk what I can do.. I go to da doctors on Nov 2nd but I want to know something now.. thank you..

Old 10-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
(female)

lorileamc HB Userlorileamc HB Userlorileamc HB Userlorileamc HB User
Re: plz help me

Ashley, The green pills are ok to miss. Sometimes on B/C pills you will skip periods. If you have been taking your white pills every day, it could be that you just missed a period. It's really important to take your pill the same time every day or at least within an hour of the time you should take it. What is the name of your pill? If you are still feeling sick, take another preg test next week. It won't NOT show positive if you are still taking your pills.

My thought is that you may think about doing something for birth control that you trust more, maybe an IUD? You said you are going to the Dr. on Nov. 2-maybe talk to the Dr. about other options. Also, the depo provera shot is a good choice-only have to have the shot once every 3 months and you probably won't have a period anymore, too--that's a bonus!

The following user gives a hug of support to lorileamc:
ash1989 (10-28-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to lorileamc For This Useful Post:
ash1989 (10-28-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread