It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
(female)

Andrea D HB User
Diane 35 query

Hi Everyone,

I have a bit of a problem with my period. I started taking Diane 35 on the first day of my period and i didnt follow the days marked on the pack, however i finished the 21 day pack and then took a 7 day break as prescribed by my gynec. i started the pack again on the 8th night. (i take the pill after dinner between 9.30pm and 11.00pm) never taken it on the dot. Now since the second pack i have not taken a break again and i have been very sexually active with my partner since. I have a few concerns and would appreciate any help or info on the same.

1) Does not following the marked days on the 21 day pack make any difference to my body. or will it affect the effectiveness of the pill.

2) after every 21 days, do i have to take a 7 day gap and start the pill on the 8th day. Do i have to do this every time or only after the first pack?

3)I got my periods which was not much after the first pack. Now a month has already passed and i have not stopped taking the pills and i have still not got my periods. Are my chances of getting pregnant higher?

Appreciate a reply to the above....:-)

Closed Thread

Tags
birth control pill, diane -35, period delayed