It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
(female)

rlg87 HB User
Question Sex without condom, on BC for 7+ years, frequent urination

I recently had sex with my boyfriend without a condom, but I have been on tri-sprintec (ortho-tri-cyclen) since I was 18 (I'm 25 now). I have an app on my phone to keep track of my periods and so I know when I can expect to get them (they are very regular, always on the same day of the week) but the app also tells me when I'm fertile or supposed to ovulate.

I know that while on this form of BC, ovulation is "suspended" but I am still left worrying that I am going to release an egg. We had sex without a condom 6 days before and on the day of the supposed "ovulation" (according to this app). I have noticed an increase in urination over the past couple of days, but I think it would be too soon to have that symptom since both instances were within the last 10-12 days. My period is due 11/26. Should I be worrying or could the frequent urination be a sign of something else?

I should note that I've had sex without a condom with previous boyfriends while on the pill with no issues. I have just been EXTREMELY paranoid and I would like to put my mind at ease.

Closed Thread

Tags
birth control, frequent urination, unprotected sex