It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
(female)

KeyVic HB User
Logynon, endometriosis and NO sex drive!

Hi ya.. Am hoping someone might be able to help as the doctor seems to have no ideas!
I suffer from from extreme and crippling pain - only for a few hours each month- usually on day 1/2 of my period. I was diagnosed was endometriosis last year after coming off logynon about 18 months ago. had a laparoscopy and zolodex and now have been advised to carry over my pill for 6 months, then possibly try for a baby. Am 34 this year. However I have no sex drive what so ever.. Much to my toy boy's annoyance. He is great with it though. Not ready to try for a baby yet
Is there any other pill that will stop this no sex drive? I would rather be on nothing at all but I worry that the pain will be worse each month as the endo seems to be returning... Also sex is quite painful.
Part of me would rather have a sex drive and risk the pain being worse.. Anyone else suffer from these issues? Is logynon known for decreased sex drive? I read mixed reports..
x

Closed Thread