It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
(female)

Ss32346 HB User
Quit the pill and still no period! Pregnant?

So I started the pill on dec22,2012, the first day of my period. Its the first time i have been on birthcontrol in years. I quit it a week later though because I was staying sick to my stomach on it. Well I had light bleeding from jan6-8, but no period of any sort since! I took a pregnancy test last night but it was negative. So what should I do? And could I still be pregnant? Or wouldn't it have shown up on the test last night?

Last edited by Ss32346; 02-04-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Old 02-06-2013, 05:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Quit the pill and still no period! Pregnant?

I don't think taking one week's worth of pills would make you miss a period. I think at this point, since it's February and you haven't had a period since Dec 22 it's probably te to go see your doctor for a blood test. I'm not saying the home pregnancy test is inaccurate cause typically they are pretty sensitive and able to pick up the pregnancy easily. But I just think for your own piece of mind it would be better to confirm it with the doctor and also to see if there's anything you need to do to help get your period started again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread