It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
(female)

moocows HB User
is 19 days enough?

A test should be positive now, shouldnt it?
I got really busy with work and was super stressed out when i realized after a trip to the boyfriends that i had missed THREE pills. In my mind i had thought i had taken them. looking at the pack i imagined it all out of routine? ive been on them for years. There was so much sex. soo so much sex.
so. i panicked. i tested 9 days after the sex. negative. then took the second test at 14 days. negative. Took another test at 18 and 19 days after. both also negative.(however first response did give me what im pretty sure is an evap line, and ive never heard of this happening. and it never happened to the others). i have now at 27 days after unprotected sex.
the reason i felt i was pregnant is my extreme exhaustion, even though i changed jobs to a WAY less demanding one and i have twice as much free time and relaxation. so that doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

Also smells. so many smells are just god awful. i went to sushi and never have i hated soy sauce so much. i felt like i was gagging well into the night, like i couldnt get the smell of soy sauce off of me and i didnt even eat any. I used to drink coffee every single day so much coffee, and now i cant even stand thinking about it. havent had any in 4 weeks. (perhaps that has something to do with the exhaustion? i just feel as though after 4 weeks i would have settled down?)

Nausea is the worst ive just been all achey and sick especially at night. Also i distinctly remember spotting about a week and a half after the unprotected sex. if i spot from a missed pill its usally immediately the next day not that long afterwards.
my question is is 19 days post sex enough time for a negative test to be accurate?? or should i test again now that im at 27 days. i often skip periods because of how long ive been on birth control sometimes they are easy to miss. i started the sugar pills two days ago.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread